No, the only sample we need to extract your DNA is the saliva which you have to put in the sample collection tube included in the tellmeGen kit.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
In addition to the saliva sample, do i need to give any other type of sample to complete the test?
- Can i do the test at any age or with any health condition?
- Can i do the test from any country?
- Can the test be given to a child (or to a baby)?
- How is the test done?
- How many illnesses does the test analyze?
- In addition to the saliva sample, do i need to give any other type of sample to complete the test?
- Is it necessary to create a user account to buy the tellmegen kit?
- What can I do if I don´t fully understand the information included in my Healthmap?
- What is a health map?
- What is genetic counseling?
- What is genetic predisposition?
- What is included in the health map?
- What is the SNP?
- What other services does tellmegen offer?
- What payment options do i have?
- What technology does tellmeGen use?