How is the test done?
It is quite easy to get your Health Map:
- Request your map. You can do it from this page by clicking on the BUY button to order your kit.
- Register your kit. Once you receive your kit, you should register the code number that can be found on the collection tube (the tube where you will leave your saliva sample).
- Provide your sample. Once you have registered your kit, it is time to provide your saliva sample. To do this, just spit saliva (not bubbles) into the tube until the saliva reaches the “fill-to” mark. Remember not to smoke, eat, drink or chew gum for at least 30 minutes prior to collecting your sample.
- Return to the laboratory. After you have followed the instructions that are on the box, place the sample in the bag and take it to the nearest post office.
- Receive your results. In a period of 30-45 days you will receive an email telling you to access your Health Map in your user account.