This legal notice regulates the operation of the website https://www.tellmegen.com (hereinafter referred to as “the web”). Complying with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11, services information society and electronic commerce the visitor is informed that the data of the person responsible for the web are:
Address: Arquitecto Mora, 5 – 4 Valencia, 46010, Spain
In general, the relations between the owner of this website and the users of the services presented are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
CONTENT AND USE
The User is informed, and accepts, that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship. The owner of the website reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in their websites, may change, delete or add both the content and services provided through the same as the way in which they are presented or located on their servers.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All trade names, trademarks or distinctive signs of any kind contained in this website are the property of their owners and are protected by law.
The presence of links on the website is merely informative and in no case implies suggestion, invitation or recommendation about them.
In compliance with the provisions of Privacy Act (Ley Orgánica 3/2018 de 5 de diciembre de Protección de Datos y Garantía de los Derechos Digitales), Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (RGPD) and Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI), the user is informed that:
- The personal information that may be requested from the user in the different forms on this website will never be used for purposes other than those defined in this policy.
- The personal information requested will always be the minimum necessary to provide the service and, unless expressly authorized by the user or legal obligation, will not be transferred to third parties.
- The data collected on this website, will be included in a treatment called “Web Contacts” and whose purpose will be to respond to queries raised, manage user comments and inclusion, if so confirmed by the user, in a mailing list to receive periodic communications.
In accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations of the EU, the user must receive specific and punctual information from the person responsible for the processing and the uses and purposes thereof. To this end, this list includes the processing activities carried out by the owner of this website.
– Web contacts
– Clients and users
– Suppliers and third party collaborators
– Human resources
The collection of data within this website is carried out through the following form:
– Contact form: The name and e-mail address are collected in order to respond to the user’s query. Another purpose associated with this form is to include, if the user so chooses, the contact details in a mailing list to receive periodic communications.
– Registration in the mailing list: The name and e-mail address are collected in order to include the user in a mailing list to receive periodic communications.
10DENCEHISPAHARD, S.L., (B-62844725)
Girona 81-83 local 6
Malgrat de Mar 08380 (Barcelona-Spain)
Google Analytics, Google, Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Facebook Analytics, Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Par (California), CA 94025, United States (“Facebook”)
PayPal Holdings, Inc. (Corporate Headquarters), 2211 North First Street, San José (California), CA 95131, United States (“PayPal”)
PayPal Holdings, Inc. (Worldwide Operations), 12312 Port Grade Boulevard, La Vista (Nebraska), NE 68128, United States (“PayPal”)
Stripe, Inc., 185 Berry Street Suite 550, San Francisco (California), CA 94107, United States (“Stripe”)
PROHIBITION OF REGISTRATION FOR MINORS
Children under the age of thirteen (13) should not provide their personal data without the prior consent of their parents or legal guardians.
As a user, you declare that you have been suitably informed about the data protection policies of this website, accepting and consenting to the treatment of the same by the owner of the same, for the purposes set out in this policy.
This document was last updated on 25 October 2018.