Upload Raw DNA Data
How to do it?
- Create an account at tellmegen.com
- Select during registration, the option to upload raw data.
- Complete the form.
- Finish the registration.
You will receive two e-mails:
- The first when your Health results are available (between 2 and 4 calendar days after your Raw Data is uploaded).
- The second, later, when your Ancestry results are available. (Note: due to the high number of requests received, it is possible that sometimes Ancestry results may take up to 7 calendar days)
Be part of the tellmeGen family!
1. In the tellmeGen kits we use the latest Illumina technology to provide as much information as possible plus future updates to the information. To do this we analyze over 750,000 mutations. We also customize the genotyping chip with clinically relevant information. We cannot guarantee that the information provided by other manufacturers will study all the mutations that we consider clinically relevant, so the results have no clinical validity and can only be used for research purposes.
2. It is possible that, in some cases, we may be able to provide Health results but not Ancestry results. This may occur for several reasons beyond tellmeGen’s control, such as insufficient number of SNPS in the raw data, or there may be failures in the SNP genotyping probes of your raw data, preventing its correct reading. In this case, you will receive an e-mail notifying you of the error. However, we continue to work every day to improve our tools and, in the event that in the future your sample can be processed, we will notify you and send your complete results.
3. Raw data from accepted companies: